Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Partagez

Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER
Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 Tumblr_lw49qemWja1qbsj2qo1_500
situation civil : Et ta mère?
travail : Je t'en pose moi des questions?
célébrité : BenSexyBarnes

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 _
MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 19:49

Avec plaisir! Une idée?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
Invité

Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 _
MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 20:13

amant si tu est d'accord

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 20:22

Je peux ? Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 248604097
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce
I HIT PEOPLE

FUCK THEM ALL
I can provoke an earthquake if I hate you !

situation civil : Je ne reste jamais avec une personne
travail : Tuer ça compte ?
célébrité : Nina Dobrev

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp: Libre

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 20:34

Oui What a Face si jamais un rp te tente (a)
https://thrill.1fr1.net
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER
Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 Tumblr_lw49qemWja1qbsj2qo1_500

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 14:16

Anna -> Je préférerais autre chose, j'ai déjà quelques amantes! xD

Caroline- > EVIDEMMENT! Une idée?(a) ♥♥

Katherine -> Yep, je peux le commencer si tu veux mais ce sera sûrement ce soir ou du week-end! Tu as une idée de contexte/lieu?

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 14:30

Je ne vais pas te mentir, la fégnante que je suis à la flemme de lire toute ta fiche .. Mais d'après ce que j'ai compris Drake est plutôt un mauvais vampire contrairement à Caro. Je vais te proposer plusieurs bases pour le moment et tu me donnes les cas où Caro reste en vie (c'est préférable pour moi Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 13909970).

1.Quand Caro croyait Tyler mort, elle était beaucoup moins prudente, elle aurait donc très bien pu repousser Drake si il s'attaquait à un(e) innocent(e) sans aucunes raisons.
2. Malgré tout, Caro garde sa joie de vivre en toute circonstance se qui aurait pu intriguer Drake, surtout qu'elle n'hésiterais pas à l'envoyer balader.
3. Ou sinon, Drake aurait pu l'aider, elle s'est mise dans une galère en s'attaquant au mauvais vampire, il passait par là alors il lui a donner un coup de pouce.

Arrow
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 14:33

Drake est quand même plus "gentil" que Klaus hein! xD

J'aime la deux et la trois! Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 1096892544 Tu préfères laquelle m'chou?♥️

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 14:35

Mais Klaus est gentil avec moi.. Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 13909970 A ce que j'avais lu du caractère de Drake, il avait l'air .. adorable Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 13909970

Les deux ? On mixte ? Ils se sont vus au Grill où elle était en mode Caro "heureuse" et un peu folle, ça l'a intrigué mais elle l'a envoyée balader, malgré tout il lui a donner un coup de main plus tard dans la soirée ?
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 14:37

MDRRR roh ça va!

T'es pas si bête pour une blonde... Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 3119148441 Ok ça me va! Ce serait plutôt positif alors?

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 14:39

Et toi pas si méchant pour un vampire .. Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 13909970

A voir en cours de rp si côté caractère ça marche mais je pense que oui, Caro est du genre reconnaissante Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 1096892544
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 14:40

Haha!

Ok ça me va! ♥

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 14:42

Je t'ajoute rapidement alors ;)
Serena H. Steelson
Serena H. Steelson
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER
Bazzart & Tumblr
situation civil : Mère célibataire.
travail : Serveuse.
célébrité : Vanessa Hudgens

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp: Dur.

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 16:39

Moiii Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 1096892544 !
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 16:41

Avec plaisir jolie puce ♥
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce
I HIT PEOPLE

FUCK THEM ALL

Un peu plus
Bonus:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 16:44

Merci What a Face A la villa peut-être ? Katherine pourrait être de très mauvaise humeur, elle serait en train de torturer quelqu'un ? Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 2128489297
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 16:46

Et Drake arrive à ce moment-là? (a)
Serena H. Steelson
Serena H. Steelson
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER
Bazzart & Tumblr

Un peu plus
Bonus:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 16:47

Donc comme je t'ai dis sur la CB elle a une fille Lou-Ann (fille de LG), est serveuse au Mystic Grill et à vécu à Phoenix jusqu'à ses seize ans. C'est son cousin qui l'héberge et il est chasseur de vampire What a Face
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 16:56

Hmm, je vois! Serena connait l'existence des vampires?

Si oui j'ai une petite idée! Son cousin aurait pu réussir à le prendre et aurait voulu le torturer avant de le tuer. Pour essayer de lui soutirer des informations, comme l'existence d'autres vampires à Mystic Falls et tout... Il aurait pu laisser Drake seul pendant cinq minutes et en prenant pitié de lui, Serena l'aurait libéré?

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 16:57

cela te dirait un ex conquête
Serena H. Steelson
Serena H. Steelson
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER
Bazzart & Tumblr

Un peu plus
Bonus:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 16:59

Oui elle les connait ;).

Ton idée me plait je la prend ! Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 1096892544
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 17:03

Anna -> Le lien serait plutôt négatif?

Serena -> J'ai de bonnes idées hein? What a Face Drake serait reconnaissant envers Serena mais en même temps il serait distant avec elle vu qu'il sait que son cousin est un chasseur. Mais si jamais Serena se fait attaquer par un vampire, il viendra l'aider Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 1096892544 Et puis si il voit sa fille... Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 1719561308
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce
I HIT PEOPLE

FUCK THEM ALL

Un peu plus
Bonus:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 17:07

Oui tout a fait Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 1096892544
Drake N. Ainsworth
Drake N. Ainsworth
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER

Un peu plus
Bonus:
Situation rp:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 17:10

Super! Tu ou je commence?
Serena H. Steelson
Serena H. Steelson
I AM A PERFECT MEMBER
Bazzart & Tumblr

Un peu plus
Bonus:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 17:11

Oh yeah ça marche ! Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 1096892544
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce
I HIT PEOPLE

FUCK THEM ALL

Un peu plus
Bonus:

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 17:15

Je veux bien que tu commences si possible Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 1766141941

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.   Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. - Page 2 Empty

Drake ♠ You are a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant